A voluntary Board of Directors governs the activities of the Peekskill Business Improvement District (BID), with an annual election for open Board positions of two year terms occurring each year at the BID Annual Member Meeting.
The Board of Directors consists of eleven members as follows:
- 6 members elected to represent owners of real property within the BID district.
- 2 members elected to represent commercial tenants of property within the BID district.
- 1 member designee of the City Manager of the City of Peekskill.
- 1 member designee of the Comptroller of the City of Peekskill.
- 1 member designee of the Common Council of the City of Peekskill.
2016 BID Board Members & Terms
Frank Pugliese, Jr.
BID Board Meetings: First Tuesday of every month at 6pm at the Chamber of Commerce (1 S. Division Street). All BID members are welcome. Please see the May 6th, 2014 meeting agenda here.
BID Board Meeting Minutes Archive:
Click to download BID By-Laws